- November the 5th, Right after the European Wine blogger Conference, another Vicky Wine Tasting was on the move! It was certainly the first of a long serie @ Carré Parisien.
Still warming up for the Beaujolais Nouveau dramatic release next Thursday, I’ve selected 3 beaujolais’crus:
- The most prestigious – Moulin à Vent 2007 Domaine Monrozier – Château des Moriers.
- Vicky’s favorite – Fleurie 2006 – Domaine Monrozier – Château des Moriers.
- The Parisian King – Brouilly 2008 – Domaine du Chapître.
- And the great Château de Lavernette for the Beaujolais Villages, Beaujolais Village Blanc & Cremant de Bourgogne.
This time, the cremant was opening the night and had a tremendous success together with the dearest Moulin-à-Vent. The Beaujolais region truly has a wine for every palate and conversations were animated until the dance floor in the cellar underneath.
The night ended as usual with the few resistants, always ready to finish up a nice bottle…
I was also lucky enough to come back home with a flight ticket to NYC, a delayed birthday present that came just on time! Yes, I have the most amazing, cool and caring friends!
Get to meet Miss Vicky Wine in London the 26th of November with Borough Wines and a magic Beaujolais selection.
WHERE : LEILA’s SHOP
17 Calvert Avenue
Price: 10 pounds
And the 3rd of December Miss VickyWine @ Carré Parisien with “Buble & Toast” for a stunning sparkling wines selection!
1 rue du général Beuret, 75015, Paris.
Miss Vicky Wine